Friday, September 23, 2011

Fancy Fridays: Fall Décor Carries On

By now we are in starting to experience the fall season and those of you with actual seasons (unlike LA) are probably enjoying the crisp and fresh air. Lucky you. These natural fall accents make for a very cozy home. And if you don’t have seasons (like me) they will help get you in the mood. I believe it is very important to make your home a place you value spending time. In my opinion, it’s the little things like these, celebrating the seasons that make life that much more fun. So, a few flowers here, some candles over there and your place will be lovely Dah-ling.  As for my friends in the southern hemisphere, I’m sure you are rather excited about your springtime rolling around. Maybe these ideas will inspire you six months from now. :-)  Wherever you live, create a delightful home.  Enjoy!







What do you like most about the fall season?





4 comments:

  1. My favourite is the red and orange wreath, the colours work so well together!

    -Laura x
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! The colors are gorgeous! Have a beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love fall flowers -- I've got them in bloom in my post today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those squash vases are really inventive! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. Love hearing your opinions!