Monday, September 1, 2014

Backyard Escapes

Happy Labor Day! Hello, welcome and good day! Funny, must be something about Labor Day. I started this blog on Labor Day a couple years ago. Here I am, picking it up again, dying to blast forward with full steam and passion.

Since it 'tis the season for good weather still, I wanted to highlight outdoor space. One of the most spectacular things that makes your place way better is making a fab outside hangout spot. I  mean colorful, sparkly, comfortable, aesthetically pleasing zones where you can relax or whatever. It’s important to get outside. So many of us crank away all day in an office. We need to get out.  If you don't have the space, don't fret. I'm sure you live in a pretty place where you have easy access to gardens and patios. My balcony was a fire escape for the longest time. That said, one of the things that makes life a little more sweet is your surrounding environment. It’s the little things like plants, colors and twinkle lights.  BUT, if you are so lucky to have an outdoor space, I couldn't encourage you enough to take advantage and make it a fab place to hangout. So many fun things can be done outside!

Hope these inspire. Enjoy! 




I get that not everyone has a lake in their backyard. Take this in anyways! Def deserves a tip of the hat.


I love the concept behind this.


K. I'm not kidding, no photographer could possibly capture the magicalness of this fire. This is the real deal, Friend. If you want some mind blowing action, check out this DIY. It's no joke. I can't vouch for the formula from this site, but I have seen what psychedelic pine cones out of a box from a campsite store and it's amaze. Fire still doesn't cease to capture our hearts. Still just as cool, even if we aren't cave people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Love hearing your opinions!