Monday, September 26, 2011

Cozy Little Mantels

I love mantels. They are a perfect place for your beautiful accents and favorite photos. I grew up in a cold place, so fireplaces have a special spot in my heart. You can dress them up or keep them simple. In my opinion, they add so much to the home. So, if you are lucky enough to have one, take advantage. Make it good. :-) Use it every now and then and get cozy! Enjoy!

via {Lonny}







via {High Gloss magazine}



What do you think of these mantels?

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree with you more! I love how they are so interchangeable and it always makes a huge impact on the space!
    Newest follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Britt,
    You've shown some great examples of both symmetrical and asymmetrical mantle displays. I LOVE the image via Canadian House and Home. The colour is brilliant, and the juxtaposition of old and new design elements is so chic and edgy. Did you notice the hearth is full of vintage books? Love it! I'd personally retire Pisa-inspired plant, though...
    Great post, Britt!
    ~ Wendi ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. Love hearing your opinions!