Friday, September 30, 2011

Fancy Fridays: Glamming Up Your Fall Decorations

If you are needing, wanting, have a burning desire to make your fall decorations more glamorous, this is the post for your inspiration! I love el naturale decorations, but the other part of me craves sparkles, lace, polka dots, shimmer and shine. These will make your place a little extra dazzling. A few of the pictures even have links to the do-it-yourself projects. If you want to take your decorations a notch up, here are some pretty fun ideas. Enjoy!


Awesome DIY project for these pumpkins here.

DIY project here.


via {Pinterest}


DIY project here.



DIY here.






What do you think of sparkly pumpkins?



6 comments:

  1. I just love holidays!! I wish I had my own place so I can put pumpkins everywhere. I think I've only carved pumpkins when I was a kid. I should do it this year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pumpkins. The last one is my favourite with all the lights. Have a good weekend. Leahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some really fun ideas for doing something totally different with pumpkins! I especially like the sparkly pumpkins on the stairs, it’s something I wouldn’t have thought of. I like the idea of painting a pumpkin--the ‘candy corn’ pumpkins are really cute! Using pumpkins as a decorative lantern (and not necessarily as a traditional Halloween jack-o-lantern) is a great idea too--and they can be used anytime during the fall. Yes, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! I'm loving those sparkly ones and also the lighted ones. Enjoy the wonderful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pumpkins are rocking!

    Love them,
    especially the laced one and all the glittery ones ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lace-covered pumpkin - so chic! If only we celebrated Thanksgiving here in New Zealand....

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. Love hearing your opinions!