Monday, September 5, 2011

Welcome and Happy Labor Day!

Why hello! My name is Britt and I live in Los Angeles. I’m a big fan of gorgeous homes, gardens, and straight up beautiful places. I created this site to honor the creative genius designers because their work should most definitely be seen and appreciated by as many people as possible. Also, I hope this inspires people, including myself to create our own dreamy spaces. Whether you rent or own, I believe that your home and space are a very important part of your life and it is essential to create a place that you love and enjoy. Life is beautiful, seasons are beautiful and I think it makes life more fun to celebrate them; therefore I will be throwing some of that into the mix. So please, sit back, relax, be inspired by these gorgeous designs, and please do come back for more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Love hearing your opinions!